Straten Consulting maintains this web site for your personal information and education. Please feel free to browse this web site. You may only download material displayed on the site for non-commercial, personal use, provided you also retain all copyright and other proprietary notices contained on the materials. You may not, however, distribute, modify, transmit, reuse, repost, or use the content of this web site for public or commercial purposes, including the text, images, audio and video without Straten Consulting’s written permission. Your access to and use of this web site is also subject to the following terms and conditions (“Terms and Conditions”) and all applicable laws. By accessing and browsing this web site, you accept, without limitation or qualification, the Terms and Conditions.
- You should assume that everything you see or read on this web site is copyrighted unless otherwise noted and may not be used or modified except as provided in these Terms and Conditions, or in the text on this web site, without the written permission of Straten Consulting. Straten Consulting neither warrants nor represents that your use of materials displayed on this web site will not infringe rights of third parties not owned by or affiliated with Straten Consulting.
- While Straten Consulting uses reasonable efforts to include accurate and up-to-date information in this web site, Straten Consulting makes no warranties or representations as to its accuracy. Straten Consulting assumes no liability or responsibility for any errors or omissions in the content of this web site.
- Your use of and browsing in this web site are at your own risk. Neither Straten Consulting nor any other party involved in creating, producing, or delivering this web site is liable for any direct, incidental, consequential, indirect, or punitive damages arising out of your access to, or use of, this web site. Without limiting the foregoing, everything on this web site is provided to you “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTIBILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. Please note that some jurisdictions may not allow the exclusion of implied warranties, so some of the above exclusions may not apply to you. Check your local laws for any restrictions or limitation regarding the exclusion of implied warranties. Straten Consulting also assumes no responsibility, and shall not be liable for, any damages to, or viruses that may infect, your computer equipment or other property on account of your access to, use of, or browsing in this web site or your downloading of any materials, software, data, text, images, video, or audio from this web site.
- Any communication or material you transmit to this web site by electronic mail or otherwise, including any data (exclusive of personal information, as defined below), questions, comments, suggestions, or the like is, and will be treated as, non-confidential and non-proprietary. Anything you transmit or post may be used by Straten Consulting or its affiliates for any purpose, including, but not limited to, reproduction, disclosure, transmission, publication, broadcast, and posting. Furthermore, Straten Consulting is free to use any ideas, concepts, know-how, or techniques contained in any communication you send to this web site for any purpose whatsoever including, but not limited to, developing, manufacturing and marketing products using such information.
- Images of people or places displayed on this web site are either the property of, or used with permission by, Straten Consulting. The use of these images by you, or anyone else authorized by you, is prohibited unless specifically permitted by these Terms and Conditions or specific permission provided elsewhere on this web site. Any unauthorized use of the image may violate copyright laws, trademark laws, the laws of privacy and publicity, and communications regulations and statutes.
- The trademarks, logos, and service marks (collectively the “Trademarks”) displayed on this web site are registered and unregistered Trademarks of Straten Consulting and their respective owners. Nothing contained on this web site should be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel, or otherwise, any license or right to use any Trademark displayed on this web site without the written permission of Straten Consulting or such third party that may own the respective Trademark displayed on this web site. Your use of the Trademarks displayed on this web site, or any other content included herein, except as provided in these Terms and Conditions or as permitted in writing by Straten Consulting, is strictly prohibited. You are also advised that Straten Consulting will aggressively enforce its intellectual property rights to the fullest extent of the law.
- Straten Consulting has not reviewed all of the sites linked to this web site and is not responsible for the content of any off-site pages or any other sites linked to this one. Straten Consulting supplies these links to you only as a convenience, and the inclusion of any link does not imply a Straten Consulting’s endorsement thereof. Your linking to any other off-site pages or other sites is at your own risk.
- Although Straten Consulting may from time to time monitor or review discussions, chats, postings, transmissions, bulletin boards, and the like on this web site, Straten Consulting is under no obligation to do so and assumes no responsibility or liability arising from the content of any such locations nor for any error, defamation, libel, slander, omission, falsehood, obscenity, pornography, profanity, danger, or inaccuracy contained in any information within such locations on the web site,. You are prohibited from posting or transmitting any unlawful, threatening, libelous, defamatory, obscene, scandalous, inflammatory, pornographic, or profane material or any material that could constitute or encourage conduct that would be considered a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability, or otherwise violate any law. Straten Consulting will fully cooperate with any law enforcement authorities or court order requesting or directing Straten Consulting to disclose the identity of anyone posting any such information or materials.
- Software made available via download from this web site is the copyrighted work of Straten Consulting and/or its suppliers. Use of such software is governed by the terms of the applicable software license agreement included on this web site or within the software itself. Any reproduction or distribution of the software in violation of the applicable software license agreement is expressly prohibited by law, and may result in severe civil and criminal penalties. Without limiting the foregoing, copying or reproduction of the software to any other server or location for the purpose of reproduction and redistribution is expressly prohibited.
- Software from this web site is further subject to United States Export Controls. No software from this web site may be downloaded or exported (i) into (or to a national or resident of) Cuba, Iraq, Libya, North Korea, Iran, Syria, or any other country to which the United States has embargoed goods; or (ii) to anyone on the United States Treasury Department’s list of Specially Designated Nationals or the U.S. Commerce Department’s Table of Deny Orders. By downloading or using the software, you represent and warrant that you are not located in, under the control of, or a national or resident of any such country or on any such list.
- Straten Consulting may at any time revise these Terms and Conditions by updating this posting. You are bound by any such revisions and should therefore periodically visit this page to review the then-current Terms and Conditions to which you are bound.
- Straten Consulting reserves any rights not expressly granted herein.
Straten Consulting will ask you for information that personally identifies you when you request that we provide you with a service or transaction. For example, we may require your name, company (if applicable), address, telephone, fax, email address, and purchasing information when you download software, register products, email us, or ask us to forward information to you.
We also use your personal information to provide you with information about product updates, services, news and events. Straten Consulting may disclose your personal information as required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to: (a) conform to the edicts of the law or comply with legal process served on Straten Consulting or this web site; (b) protect and defend the rights or property of Straten Consulting and Straten Consulting’s affiliates; or (c) act in urgent circumstances to protect the personal safety of Straten Consulting employees, or users of Straten Consulting’s products or services, or members of the public. Straten Consulting is committed to taking reasonable steps to protect the personal information that you provide to us. We will not share your personal information with third parties without your permission, other than for the limited exceptions provided above. It will only be used for the purposes stated herein.
Whether or not you visit this web site anonymously, Straten Consulting may collect certain information such as the domain name and country from which you access the Internet, the Internet address, the date and time you visit this web site, the search engine and phrases you used to reach this site, and data about the pages you visited while here. Straten Consulting uses this information, which is not linked to personal information, to analyze trends and to measure the number of visits to this web site.
You can find our Cookies Policy here.
Contacting the web site
Straten Consulting trademarks
Below is a listing of trademarks owned or pending by Straten Consulting as of May 2010. Those trademarks followed by ® are registered trademarks of Straten Consulting in the United States and other countries; all others that follow are trademarks, service marks, or common law marks of Straten Consulting. To ensure proper reference to our product names and trademarks, please contact our Legal Department at +1 831-515-8738.
The fact that a name or logo does not appear on this list does not constitute a waiver of any and all intellectual property rights that Straten Consulting has established in any of its products, features, service names, or logos.
- IDoc Medic™
- Straten Consulting®
- Straten Consulting logo:
A utility patent for IDoc Medic is pending. Please check back soon.
Other companies’ trademarks
ActiveX, Microsoft, Windows, Windows NT, and the Windows Logo are registered trademarks of Microsoft Corporation in the United States and other countries.
SAP, SAP Logo, R/3, mySAP.com Logo and mySAP.com are trademarks or registered trademarks of SAP AG in Germany and other countries.
All other product names, company names, marks, logos, and symbols are the property of their respective owners.
© 2007 - 2016 Straten Consulting. All rights reserved.
This web site inclusive of its downloadable files found herein may contain other proprietary notices and copyright information which should be observed.